CLEAR: my mind, my space, my thoughts, my feelings. Also, being a clearing for others to be and share what they dream of with the world. Now that’s what I really want to get up to every day.
CHALLENGE: a mediocre life is not what I’m setting out to achieve — I’m challenging everything in me and around me to be great.
LOVE: every day, every moment, every person, every activity. Surrounding and filling myself with love sounds simply divine and who doesn’t want that?
With those three words in mind, here’s what’s to come in 2012:
- returning to my yoga practice (asana is the focus)
- vacation with my sister – Kentucky Derby here we come!
- rescue a dog
- coach and facilitate full time
- get a reiki reading
- practice the piano
- turn 30! and 30 is gonna rock
- compete in the 2012 USA Weightlifting Nationals
- spend ridiculous amounts of time with the ones I love
- forgive and really (I mean really) forget
- and soooo much more
What are your three little words for 2012 and what will you create from them?