From Onboarding to Re-Engagement: Driving Business with Lifecycle Campaigns
Thanks for joining me at Litmus Live Boston. As promised, here are a bunch of resources mentioned (and a few surprises) during the From Onboarding to Re-Engagement: Driving Business with Lifecycle Campaigns workshop. Enjoy!
Get the slides:
Here's the general timeline for the workshop. Don't worry, we'll take a few breaks along the way.
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Introduction, housekeeping stuff, and why lifecycle campaigns matter
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Identifying customers worth working for and communicating with cancelled and inactive customers
- 2:30pm - 3:00pm
- How to get voice of customer data to use in email copy (aka copywriting for non-copywriters!)
- 3:20pm - 4:00pm
- Practice interviews
- 4:00pm - 4:45pm
- Onboarding framework, subject line copywriting, and storytelling in email
- 4:45pm - 5:00pm
- Resources, open discussion, and wrap
So. Many. Books. While email copywriting and strategy is more about practice than about reading, here are a few books I reference often.
- Jobs To Be Done Handbook
- When Coffee And Kale Compete
- Badass: Making Users Awesome
- Atomic Habits
There are plenty of digital resources covering copywriting and strategy. Here are a few of my favorites that I reference often.
- Good Email Copy
- Lean Stack
- How Communication Fails
- Sleeknote's blog
- Buffer's Tone & Voice Guide
- Really Good Emails
- Mozilla Brand Guidelines
- Mailchimp Tone & Voice Guide
- Email Onboarding Tear Downs
Finally, the tools to help you implement everything we talked about today.
Again, thanks for all the fun at the workshop! If you have any questions, reach out to me via email and I'll try to help out. Cheers!